Coast FM Gold Presenters
- Les Alan was born at an early age in Croydon, South London. After finishing school, he studied Design at St.Martins in London. He later taught at London College of Fashion, 'colour and display'. He has worked as a Freelance Set designer for Thames TV and eventually set up a company in Islington offering Exhibition services. Les worked as a
- Dan has lived in Nerja for nearly 10 years, after taking a well earned early retirement from local government finance in the north west of England, where he was constantly called upon to referee the political ding dongs between Labour and Conservative councillors. In Nerja, he started as a regular contributor to Mike Bond's Saturday morning show on RSA radio
- Michael Bond is something of a local legend (according to him!). He has broadcast on radio in the Nerja area for over 20 years. An experienced disc jockey with a wealth of musical knowledge, he formed two bands in England in his younger days. He did some acting, notably in a comedy play called ‘Bouncers’, and also performed at the Edinburgh
- Born in London, Geof is a true Cockney, having been raised in Dagenham, Essex. He started playing the Guitar at the age of 13 and was in his first band at 15 years. Geof has played in semiprofessional bands most of his working life whilst working mostly in the Telecommunications industry. He spent 15 years as a Project Manager with Reuters. Geof got
- Before Joining The Axarquia’s premier English Language Radio Station, Coast Fm Gold 97.6, Danny walked around the town kicking his heels. He was particularly pleased to be offered his own show on the station as in the past, he has always experienced problems speaking English. This is probably why his 20 year “career” working in the theatre and TV in the
- Born and Bred in London Rob was brought up on a varied musical diet, making it very hard to pin him down on his favourite music genre. Looking through his record collection you will find everything from Pavarotti to Bruno Mars.
- Originally from Bristol, Tim moved to London in the late Seventies to play in bands and further develop his skills as a musician and songwriter. Later he moved to Edinburgh where he continued his involvement in music. Tim then joined the National Library of Scotland and had a long career as a Music Curator. Tim has also performed regularly as
- Bio Coming Soon...