Coast FM Gold Presenters
- Broadcasting from the UK for the past 25 years, seasoned broadcaster Mark Stafford hosts this popular show that is now syndicated on over 130 radio stations worldwide.
- Edinburgh born Dave has been in broadcasting since the tender age of sixteen when he got his break in local hospital radio. Since then he has presented shows on BBC Radio Leicester, BRMB Radio in Birmingham and Radio Clyde in Glasgow among others. He has also worked in television for Central Television in Birmingham. Dave has lived in Nerja for 25
- London born Graham was brought up in Ashford Kent where his parents ran a pub, and to this day he still finds it hard to walk past one. A drummer since the age of fifteen he has played a variety of musical genres over the years including funk, jazz and even big band swing, but he returns to his rocking
- Les Alan was born at an early age in Croydon, South London. After finishing school, he studied Design at St.Martins in London. He later taught at London College of Fashion, 'colour and display'. He has worked as a Freelance Set designer for Thames TV and eventually set up a company in Islington offering Exhibition services. Les worked as a
- Penny "PJ" Bentley Ennis has lived on the Costa Del Sol for a number of years, having had a career in the UK in which she assisted a number of high profile professionals, mainly in the medical sector. Her main passion is golf, and she regularly plays with the various societies active on the eastern Costa Del Sol. She runs
- Robyn James was born in Bristol, and moved to Spain age 4! After listening to her dad's old radio tapes she knew she wanted a career in radio and journalism. She is currently studying at Almuñecar International School and writing for two online music magazines; "What The Funk?" (English) and "Nostromo" (Spanish). After sitting in on a few of Michael
- Dan has lived in Nerja for nearly 10 years, after taking a well earned early retirement from local government finance in the north west of England, where he was constantly called upon to referee the political ding dongs between Labour and Conservative councillors. In Nerja, he started as a regular contributor to Mike Bond's Saturday morning show on RSA radio