Coast FM Gold Presenters
- Les Alan was born at an early age in Croydon, South London. After finishing school, he studied Design at St.Martins in London. He later taught at London College of Fashion, 'colour and display'. He has worked as a Freelance Set designer for Thames TV and eventually set up a company in Islington offering Exhibition services. Les worked as a
- Steve Bowman is a South London man born and bred. Unfortunately he is still a child in an adult's body. After an embarrassing misunderstanding with a nun he came, rather hurriedly, to live in Nerja in 2012. Steve is a keen kayaker and can often be seen off of Burriana Beach being rescued, following some mishap or other. Steve does have
- Penny "PJ" Bentley Ennis has lived on the Costa Del Sol for a number of years, having had a career in the UK in which she assisted a number of high profile professionals, mainly in the medical sector. Her main passion is golf, and she regularly plays with the various societies active on the eastern Costa Del Sol. She runs
- Robyn James was born in Bristol, and moved to Spain age 4! After listening to her dad's old radio tapes she knew she wanted a career in radio and journalism. She is currently studying at Almuñecar International School and writing for two online music magazines; "What The Funk?" (English) and "Nostromo" (Spanish). After sitting in on a few of Michael
- Dan has lived in Nerja for nearly 10 years, after taking a well earned early retirement from local government finance in the north west of England, where he was constantly called upon to referee the political ding dongs between Labour and Conservative councillors. In Nerja, he started as a regular contributor to Mike Bond's Saturday morning show on RSA radio
- Michael Bond is something of a local legend (according to him!). He has broadcast on radio in the Nerja area for over 20 years. An experienced disc jockey with a wealth of musical knowledge, he formed two bands in England in his younger days. He did some acting, notably in a comedy play called ‘Bouncers’, and also performed at the Edinburgh
- Born and Bred in London Rob was brought up on a varied musical diet, making it very hard to pin him down on his favourite music genre. Looking through his record collection you will find everything from Pavarotti to Bruno Mars.