Shows on Coast FM Gold
- Have you ever wondered whatever happened to those old 45rpm records that were either lost or scratched and gone forever? Then tune in to My Lost 45s on Sunday afternoon between 12 and 2pm (repeated Monday's 1 to 3pm) and let Dave Jamieson find them for you - even if sometimes you wish that he hadn't.
- Take a trip to Stafford's World every Wednesday afternoon between 1 and 4pm. Where host Mark Stafford will unearth some rare gems as well as some well known favourites. On top of that you'll hear interviews with the music makers themselves who provide some insight into the making of some of your favourite songs. And with regular features such as "They
- If back in the day you were more likely to have bought albums rather than singles and were more likely to have watched The Old Grey Whistle Test over Top Of The Pops, then The Retro Rockshow might be just up your street. Every Monday evening between 6 and 8pm let Graham John transport you back to a time when bands
- The Breakfast Review, hosted by Dan Sherry, is three hours of music and information essential to anyone living or staying on the Eastern Costa Del Sol. There are hourly bulletins with the latest national and International News. All the overnight sport and a review of what is making the headlines in the morning papers in the UK and Ireland. We
- 'Morning Extra' with Les Alan weekdays 10am-1pm. What happened on this day in history, Stories to make you laugh or inform you, plus factoids, The latest news coming out of Spain plus news from Sweden, Denmark and Norway for our Scandanavian listeners and those all important birthdays on 'The Birthday Roll of Honour!
- 'The Short Siesta Show' with Michael Bond Saturday's from 10am-12noon. All the best music around plus past classics that will help you get your Saturday off to a great start!